FOCUS has twelve production lines for the molding of the components in polyurethane foam:
- components in Flexible Polyurethane with and without internal structural inserts, intended for the production of particular upholstery complying with the main regulations, such as Italian, English and American for fire prevention
- components in Integral Self-Polishing Polyurethane, of various colors and different hardness and density
- components in Rigid Polyurethane of various densities: Low-Medium-High
The main supply sectors are as follows:
- office armchairs and chairs, homes, cinemas
- saddles and accessories for mopeds
- passenger seats for trains, trams, buses and subway
- sports and gym equipment
- accessories for shower box-sauna and bathroom furniture in general
- soundproofing of industrial burners and machinery
- components of cabins for operating machines such as seats, dashboards, grab bars, etc.
- components of attractions for amusement parks
- soundproofing in the automotive sector
- automotive, steering wheels, headrests, levers
The management of the machinery for the molding of polyurethane foam is governed by appropriate procedures and instructions for work and control. The raw materials used are covered by appropriate declarations of conformity issued by the supplier with respect to current legislation and the necessary technical and safety information.
In the event that the inserts or other components are supplied directly by the customer, these are checked, identified, handled and processed with the same criteria as those for the company product.
FOCUS is able to support the customer in all phases of conception, design, production of molds, production of samples of pre-series, etc.
The molds or other components supplied or commissioned by the customer remain the property of the customer.